Oh toddlers…and middle schoolers…and even adults some days! The following reasons for tantrums were submitted on the Living in the Deep End Facebook page or have happened in my house. Enjoy!
10. My twin looked at me! My life is over!
9. My twin didn’t look at me! My life is over!
8. You’re making me go to a parade! No one has fun at those things! You’re the worst mother ever!
7. You took off my clothes before my bath! How dare you!
6. You gave me the wrong towel! My life is over!
5. Someone pooped in my diaper! How dare they!
4. You expect me to smile for a picture? In a teacup? This is ridiculous! (See photo below).
3. You replaced the old bathroom floor with a new, improved floor! How dare you change things on me!
2. You took away my imaginary friend! My life is over!
1. I want to fly up and touch the stars! What do you mean I don’t have wings? My life is ruined!
Life is so hard…any tantrums you’d add to the list?